We have worked with several reputable Foreign Educational Evaluation Services, and we have created a list of suggested options below, as well as a link to a more complete list of service providers. Before contacting one of these services, please review the following information.
- A document-by-document evaluation is required for high school transcripts or diplomas.
- A course-by-course evaluation is required for postsecondary education credentials.
- From each institution you attended, request an official transcript (in sealed envelopes) to be sent to a Foreign Educational Evaluation Service for a document-by-document (high school) or course-by-course (postsecondary) evaluation.
- Request the Foreign Educational Evaluation Service to send the document-by-document or course-by-course evaluation directly to GPTC.
- Applications and more detailed information for using either one of these evaluation services are listed on their website.
- All credentials submitted to Georgia Piedmont Tech, including the evaluation from a Foreign Educational Evaluation Service, become and remain the property of Georgia Piedmont Tech and will not be returned to the applicant, duplicated or transferred to another institution.
- Refer to the Foreign Educational Evaluation Service application for information on obtaining extra copies.
- Georgia Piedmont Tech will not accept copies of evaluations from Foreign Educational Evaluation Services. The evaluation(s) from a Foreign Educational Evaluation Service must be mailed directly to the Admissions Office.
There are a variety of options for Foreign Educational Evaluation Services. You may choose from one of our suggested providers, are review a more complete list through the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).