Request an Official Transcript
Official transcripts can be ordered online through Transcript Ordering Services.
IMPORTANT UPDATE AS OF 3.18.2020
Due to the college’s temporary shutdown, ordering transcripts for students who attended prior to 1995 may be delayed until further notice. For any questions regarding this delay you may contact Reynard Bufkin at 404-297-9522 ext. 1247 or by e-mailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request an Unofficial Transcript
Unofficial transcripts can be obtained from Banner Web by following these steps:
- Log into Banner Web
- Click on Student Services & Financial Aid
- Click on Student Records
- Click on Academic Transcript
- Select All Levels and Student-Advisement Copy from the drop down menu and click Submit
Transcripts will not be furnished for any student whose financial obligations to Georgia Piedmont Tech have not been satisfied.
Transcript Re-Evaluation Request
A student requesting a re-evaluation of a previous institution(s) course(s) for possible transfer credits must take the following steps:
- Complete and submit a Transcript Re-Evaluation Form.
- After saving a copy of the completed form for your records, send the form and necessary additional documents to the appropriate email address at the bottom of the form.