Georgia Piedmont Tech offers several convenient payment options. Each semester, we publish payment deadlines. Every student is responsible for ensuring all tuition and fees are paid by the payment deadlines. For convenient ways to pay, please see below:
To Pay by Single Online Payment Option
Instructions for paying through Banner Web:
- Log into Banner Web.
- Click on Student & Financial Aid.
- Click on Student Records.
- Click on Account Summary by Term.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and chose “Pay Online”.
- Select the term.
- Key in payment amount.
- Choose Pay by Credit.
- Enter Payment Information.
- Choose Continue Credit Card Payment.
To Set Up a Monthly Payment Option
***Please note: The payment plan option is for the current term only. If you are setting up a payment plan for a previous semester balance your account will remain on hold until it is paid in full.
Georgia Piedmont Technical College is pleased to offer Nelnet e-Cashier. Through e-Cashier you will be able to:
- Arrange for monthly payments.
- Make a down payment IMMEDIATELY and arrange for monthly payments
- Pay in full IMMEDIATELY
You will be able to make payment(s) by:
- Automatic Payments from your Checking or Savings account
- Automatic Payments from your Credit Card
For students wishing to pay over time and/or arrange automatic payments from a checking or savings account, visit MyPaymentPlan.com
Please be aware that there is a fee for using the payment plan option.
Pay in Person
Payment in person is always an option for our students. To do so, please bring your payment to the cashier at any of our three main campus locations. Check cashier hours to plan the best time to pay. The following forms of payment are accepted:
- Money Order
- Personal Check*
- Credit Card**
* Return Check Policy: Checks received by Georgia Piedmont Technical College are verified by a commercial check approval service. If declined, the student must provide an alternate means of payment, either cash, money order, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover. Questions regarding the declined acceptance of the check must be addressed to the commercial check approval service. If a check is returned unpaid for any reason by the student’s banking institution, there will be a returned check fee of $30 assessed to the student’s account. The assessed fee is in addition to the amount of the returned check and the total must be paid immediately.
** Credit card information cannot be taken over the phone. Please fill out the Credit Card Authorization form and fax it to the Cashier Office if you chose to pay by credit card but cannot do so in person.Checks received by Georgia Piedmont Technical College are verified by a commercial check approval service. If declined, the student must provide an alternate means of payment, either cash, money order, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover. Questions regarding the declined acceptance of the check must be addressed to the commercial check approval service.