GPTC Small Business and Entrepreneurship Training Programs
It has been said that small businesses are the engines that drives the U.S. economy. According to a 2019 report from the U.S. Small Business Administration, small businesses generate 44 percent of U.S. economic activity (https://advocacy.sba.gov/2019/01/30/small-businesses-generate-44-percent-of-u-s-economic-activity/). Georgia Piedmont Technical College’s Economic Development division stands ready to provide confidential support and a wide range of educational services for aspiring entrepreneurs and existing small businesses.
We have strategically established our small business and entrepreneurship training programs to meet the development needs of new, established, and growing businesses. We provide training in the following categories:
- Startup 101: How to hit the ground running to build your entrepreneur dreams into a business reality
- Soft Skills: Essential knowledge to lay the groundwork for your businesses’ success
- Business computer applications and skills: Doing business in a 21st century digital environment
- Entry Level Small Business Development: Basic skills for effective business operations
- Intermediate Skills for Small Businesses: Take your business to the next level by learning how to manage your team and lead your business through change and uncertainty. Provide your team with essential sales skills to grow your business.
- Advanced Operations within Small Business: Move your business from good to great! This category covers in depth business operations and how to improve them.
For more information on our Small Business and Entrepreneurship Training Programs, contact Rontai Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org.