Invest in Yourself
- Convenient – Choose from one of Georgia Piedmont Tech’s many campuses or online
- Affordable – As a part of the Technical College System of Georgia, class are offered at a reasonable cost
- Fast – Learn useful and marketable skills in a short amount of time
- Variety – Classes offered based on community, business, and industry demand
- Proven – Multi-lingual faculty and staff are experts in their fields
- On campus: take a course at a Georgia Piedmont Technical College campus. See course offerings below.
- Online: Georgia Piedmont Tech has partnered with Ed2Go to provide excellent online programs that are affordable and helpful for people with busy schedules. Register for Ed2Go online classes for Personal and Professional Development. Or register for Ed2Go online classes for Career Training and Certifications .
PLEASE NOTE: Professional Development (non-credit) “on-campus” courses and seminars are subject to cancellation due to low enrollment and/or at the discretion of the Director of Economic Development. These courses cannot be converted to college credits or credit hours, and cannot count towards any degree, diploma or certificate of credit.
Courses include, but are not limited to:
Work Keys**** (Follow-up with Angela)
Firearms Safety & Instructor Training
OSHA 10/30 -Hour General Industry Training
Basic Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word – Level 1
First Aid, CPR and AED Heart Saver
Management & Supervisory Development
ServSafe Food Safety Training
Active Shooter Safety Seminar
Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training
Project Management Certification
****this info will now be included here***
For more information, contact Rontai Walker at email@example.com or 404-297-9522, ext. 1198