EARN YOUR HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA AND START YOUR
CAREER PATH — AT THE SAME TIME!
Earning your high school diploma has never been easier! Find your way forward with the Career Plus pathway, now offered by Georgia Piedmont Tech’s adult education department at little to no cost.*
With the Career Plus program, GPTC students 18 and older can finish high school while gaining workforce skills without the added stress of a high-stakes test.
Download the Career Plus flyer here!
Career Plus program Frequently Asked Questions
Am I eligible for the Career Plus program?
- Participants must be Georgia residents
- Must be 18 or older
- Participants from 18 to 20-years-of-age must have completed no more than 5 high school credits to qualify
- Must be withdrawn from high school
- Must be enrolled in GPTC’s adult education program
What are the benefits of the Career Plus program?
- Immediately enroll in college courses
- Earn your high school diploma without a high-stakes test
- Previously earned high school (no more than 5) and/or GED/HiSET credits are transferable
- Tuition-free programs are available for those who qualify
- Flexibility with online high school courses available 24/7
- Increase your income with a post-secondary credential
- Receive one-on-one assistance with our knowledgeable adult education staff
How do I enroll in the Career Plus program?
- All students MUST attend an orientation session and take the placement test. Please call (404) 297-9522 ext. 4000 for additional new student information.
*Financial aid is available for students who qualify. For more information, contact 404.297.9522, ext. 6011.