With classes in a wide range of categories at GPTC’s Metro Corporate College, you are bound to find the perfect course for you!
Why Is Professional Development a Good Option?
- Convenient – Choose from one of Georgia Piedmont Tech’s many campuses or online
- Affordable – As a part of the Technical College System of Georgia, class are offered at a reasonable cost
- Fast – Learn useful and marketable skills in a short amount of time
- Variety – Classes offered based on community, business, and industry demand
- Proven – Multi-lingual faculty and staff are experts in their fields
Are You Ready to Get Started?
- On Campus classes: take a course at Georgia Piedmont Tech’s Metro Corporate College. See course offerings below.
- Online classes: Georgia Piedmont Tech has partnered with Ed2Go to provide excellent online programs that are affordable and helpful for people with busy schedules. Register for Ed2Go online classes for Personal and Professional Development. Or register for Ed2Go online classes for Career Training and Certifications .
PLEASE NOTE: Professional Development (non-credit) “on-campus” courses and seminars are subject to cancellation due to low enrollment and/or at the discretion of the Director of Economic Development. These courses cannot be converted to college credits or credit hours, and cannot count towards any degree, diploma or certificate of credit.
OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Training
OSHA 30-Hour General Industry Training
Basic Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word – Level 1
First Aid, CPR and AED Heart Saver
ServSafe Food Safety Training
Active Shooter Safety Seminar
Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training
Project Management Certification
Georgia Film Academy: Film 1100 / GFA 1000 (non-credit) Introduction to On-Set Film Production course
The Georgia Film Academy non-credit certification program is comprised of 18 credit hours specifically designed to provide students with a basic level of on-set film production skills, knowledge and experience with film-industry standard organizational structure, professional equipment, and on-set procedures.
The first course, Introduction to On-Set Film Production, combines classroom instruction and hands-on experience with industry-standard equipment. The GFA also offers Specialty Craft courses for advanced training in specialized crafts, like Set Construction & Scenic Painting, Post Production/AVID Editing, Lighting & Electric and Grip & Rigging.
Eligible students may apply for the competitive GFA Film & Television Production Internship course where they learn and hone their craft while working on the crew of a professional production.
Download the registration form below
|Continuing Education Registration Form||Continuing Education Students||Continuing Education Forms|| |
Please download the form to your computer and use Adobe Acrobat to complete and submit form via email. You can click here to download the free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.