Before you begin the application process, there are some important things to know:
- You must submit a separate on-line application for each vacancy for which you are applying
- Once your application is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email. Please do not call unless you do not receive an email acknowledgement
A complete employment submission must include:
- Georgia Piedmont Technical College Application for Employment
- Letter of interest (with mailing address, apartment number, if applicable, zip code)
- Day time phone number or message number
Incomplete applications and applications received after the closing date will not be considered. No other employment applications (i.e., State Merit, DTAE, or other colleges) are accepted. All applications will be reviewed, but all applicants may not be interviewed.
If you experience any issues with our online application process, visit or call the Human Resources Department between the hours of 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday – Thursday, or 8:30 am to 3:00 pm on Fridays.
We are located at:
495 North Indian Creek Drive
Clarkston, GA 30021
Part-time, short-term, and adjunct instructor positions are usually temporary and for a specific time frame or scope. Information regarding part-time positions is available on the Job Center. Applications for part-time/short-term vacancies will be considered separately from applications for full-time employment.
Conditions of Employment
- Selected candidates must undergo a criminal background check.
- Some positions will require pre-employment drug screening, motor vehicle record checks and credit checks.
- All candidates for employment must provide official transcripts from institutions listed on their application.
- If selected for employment, applicants with degrees received from universities or colleges outside the United States will be responsible for obtaining a credential evaluation and/or translation from World Education Services at their own expense.
- Verification of employment will be secured from current and/or previous employers.
- Persons hired in positions requiring licensure or certification as a condition of employment must provide satisfactory proof of current licensure/certificate status at the time of employment. Licenses/certificates must be maintained as a condition of employment.
- State Law requires all selected male applicants between the ages of 18 and 26 to present proof of having registered with the Selective Service System or to present proof of being exempt from registration prior to beginning State employment. This requirement must be met prior to the hire of any individual within this definition for any position at Georgia Piedmont Technical College.
Georgia Piedmont Technical College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges to award Associate of Applied Science degrees, diplomas and technical certificates of credit.For questions about the accreditation of Georgia Piedmont Technical College, contact:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
1866 Southern Lane
Decatur, GA 30033
Phone: (404) 679-4500