An Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) certificate program provides an opportunity for IT professionals to obtain knowledge to become database administrator.
- define, create and maintain Oracle database
- analyze, test, and implement physical database design supporting Oracle applications
- ensure data recovery, maintenance, data integrity, and space requirements for physical database are met through formulations and monitoring of policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management
- audit the current environments
- plan and best practices for the future production/development/test environments.