Quality Programs, ISO-9000, SPC
This course is designed to provide basic orientation on the ISO-9000 series of quality standards. The ISO-9000 series is a set of standards developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) that established quality requirements for the management of quality.
The information, activities and practice provided during this course will enable participants to:
- Identify the elements of ISO9000.
- Describe the common characteristics required for controlled documentation in an ISO9000 system.
- Identify the three fundamental types of quality-based audits.
- Describe their role during an audit interview.
- List the inputs for processes and discuss a process and resultant outputs as related to product realization.
Statistical Process Control (SPC)
SPC Overview introduces participants to the basic concepts of SPC and the rationale for its use. Participants will learn terminology and processes involved in the implementation of SPC
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the relationship between Profitability, Productivity and Quality.
- Compare the difference between Detection of Errors/Defects and the Prevention of Errors/Defects.
- Identify the basic terminology and concepts of SPC: sampling, variables, attributes, variance and control charts.
- Construct and interpret appropriate control charts.