GPCT Economic Development offers a variety of continuing education classes for both business and non-business related subjects. Providing these programs is a way for us to carry out our goal to enhance the quality of life in our community. Choose from classes conducted at Georgia Piedmont Tech or online courses.
- Career & Professional Development
- Business Technology & Software Training
- Event Planning & Social Media Skills
- Industrial & Manufacturing Skills
- On-line Learning [Ed2Go]
- TV & Movie [Film Programs]
- Art Programs – Sewing & Photography
- Customer Service Specialist
- Transportation – Lift Truck, Motorcycle, Truck & Transit
TRAINING & WORKSHOPS
Georgia Piedmont Technical College strives to bring you the most current classes for professional advancement or personal enrichment. We are committed to delivering quality educational and training services to individuals, community groups and employers. Continuing Education pledges to provide a suitable alternative to traditional learning by providing short-term job training and community interest classes to everyone in our area. Our goal is to ensure that all who seek career advancement receive the proper training for today’s job market. The course offerings vary each semester, allowing flexibility to meet the demands of an ever-changing job market. We do not require previous college experience, entrance exams, or a high school diploma to participate in our classes.